2019-2020 Enrollment overview
- Read all of the following information.
- Complete the online application form and return to the ACA office with the $75 nonrefundable Application Fee.
- Obtain Enrollment Packet from ACA office. Give recommendation forms to pastor and a former teacher for completion.
- Supply the following documents to the ACA office.
- Copy of high school transcripts
- Most recent report card and standardized test results
- Copy of immunization records, birth certificate, and Social Security card (All incoming 7th graders must have current immunizations, including Hepatitis B*.)
- Complete ACA Placement Testing in math and reading; then schedule student & parent interview with ACA administration. Following interview, make financial arrangements concerning tuition payments and return Enrollment Contract with $100 per family enrollment fee.
- Meet with the Director of Operations regarding financial obligations and payment policies.
Once all forms associated with application are completed and submitted, test results are returned, and interviews are done, we will contact you regarding acceptance. If you do not hear from us within ten (10) days of the interview, please contact the school office at 918-832-4600.
*Hepatitis B (3 doses) is required for grades K5 and 7-8. Evidence of immunization or proper exemption must be presented before the child is allowed to attend school. The Attorney General has ruled that it is the duty of school officials to refuse admission to any school in the State of Oklahoma to any child who does not have the required certificate of immunization