- 1” to 1-1/2” three-ring binders (one for each class)
- Dividers for each binder
- White notebook paper (package, not spiral bound)*
- Pens (blue or black ink only)*
- Red checking pens
- Flash Drive (for use in ACA computer lab)
- 2 - 3 Composition books
- Compass and protractor (If requested by math teacher)
- TI-83 Plus or TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator (for Algebra I, II, A, B, and C, Trig/Pre-Calc, and Calculus students)
- Glue sticks
- Scotch tape
- 12” ruler
- 1/4” graph paper (Algebra & Geometry students)
- 2 box tissues (bring to office)
- Disinfectant wipes or hand sanitizer (suggested)
- Colored pencils (as needed)
- 3” x 5” index cards
- 2 - 3 black Sharpie fine point markers
- Sturdy Backpack
Certain academic courses or extracurricular activities will require some extra items for special projects. Additional materials may be required for art or music. Parents will be notified of additional needs well in advance in such cases.
Please label all items (including uniform items and coats) with student’s name in permanent marker.
*Items are needed all year long. Please be prepared to replace as needed.