We believe it is impossible to teach from a religiously neutral position. Therefore, we set our statement of faith as the foundation of this ministry with the full commitment to teach every subject from this perspective without apology or compromise.
● We believe that all life is created and sustained by God (Isa 42:5) and can only be properly understood in terms of God’s purpose throughout history, to bring glory to His name and to develop His kingdom.
● We believe that the Word of God, both the Old and New Testaments, is the only true and final authority for the believer. (2 Pet 1:20-21) The Scriptures, being self-validating, properly direct us in our relationship to God and our relationship to other men and the rest of creation.
● We believe that God is a Spirit, eternally existing in three persons, and is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe. He is the Author of all truth. All theories of man, while recognized as legitimate for study, must be validated in terms of God and the absolutes of His revealed Word. (Psalm 36:9)
● We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, (Mark 1:1) the second person of the Trinity, (Mt 28:19) very God, and very man, equal in power and glory with God the Father.
● We believe Christ’s resurrection established Him as victor over death, affirmed His kingship and guaranteed His ultimate victory over the kingdom of Satan. (Rom 1:4) As our King He rules over us and defends us, putting all enemies under His feet.
● We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity, (Mt 28:19) and proceeds in His work from the Father and the Son. He is that Person of the Godhead who illuminates the mind and the heart of the believer; leading them in the truth while working obedience in their life, assisting and comforting them in the distresses of the world, and convicting the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. (John 16:13)
● We believe that man was made in the image of God. (Gen 1:27) In this exalted position He rules the world under God. All mankind sinned in Adam, and is subject to the wrath and curse of God. Man stands in need of regeneration, the impartation of life by a sovereign and gracious act of God, and the forgiveness of man’s sins through faith in the vicarious atonement of Christ. (Romans 5: 12-15)
● We believe that marriage between one man and one woman for life uniquely portrays Christ’s relationship with His Church. (Eph. 5:21-33) Marriage is the foundational unit of society. (1 Cor. 7:2) Ideally, the children of a Christ-centered, lifelong marriage who grow up in the same home with both their father and mother receive from their parents the clearest example of important character traits including love, commitment, loyalty, responsibility, self-sacrifice, courage, and reverence to name a few.