The Board of Governors and the Administration of Augustine Christian Academy are very excited to announce that we are just $42,534.39 away from being DEBT-FREE at the time of this announcement! This accomplishment has been made possible by the amazing families and friends at ACA as well as the very generous matching challenge put forth by a Tulsa foundation to whom we are incredibly grateful. As we work to achieve our goal of being debt-free before the start of the 2021-2022 school year, any donation, big or small, will qualify to be matched, dollar for dollar.
More background on our debt-free journey: With donations and matching gifts received last year, we began January of 2021 by paying off $750,000 of our outstanding debt. We then paid off an additional $85,000 in March. We are now on the final push to pay off the remainder of our mortgage, and with your help, we believe we can reach this goal!
Why a No-Go Gala instead of a fundraiser? In the very busy and sometimes stressful year we have all had, this "no-go" event allows you to stay home and enjoy your family time while still being able to assist ACA in meeting our goals. No need to dress up only to worry that the fancy dinner and impassioned speaker will meet your expectations. The ticket levels, from Pajama Partner to At-Home Hero, are just a sampling of the ways in which you may choose to give.
We won’t spend your money on:
- Frivolous decorations
- A rubber chicken dinner
- Professional entertainers
- We won’t even ask you to buy a new outfit!
Instead, 100% of the proceeds will be used to ELIMINATE our school’s debt!
Here’s how the No-Go Gala works:
- Donate to ACA’s Final Debt Relief when you purchase a ticket to the No-Go Gala!
- Your donation is matched, dollar-for-dollar, by a Tulsa foundation.
- On Saturday, May 15, you will receive a link to enjoy a night of ACA entertainment from the comfort of your home as a “Thank You!” from ACA! Each ticket level also includes some unique ACA gifts!